- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do we collect?
The Everydog Co may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address, etc.)
- Information about your dog, including breed, age, and other information.
You directly provide The Everydog Co with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign up for a free resource
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Fill out forms via Flodesk or Google Forms
Write Facebook or Instagram messages or comments
The Everydog Co collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account, and complete our services.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- The Everydog Co securely stores data collected via Google Forms and email on The Everydog Co Google Drive and email account. The Everydog Co will keep your personal identification information for 1 year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting all saved forms.
- The Everydog Co securely stores data collected via Flodesk forms on The Everydog Co Flodesk account. If you have agreed to be apart of our email list, we will keep your email address and name indefinitely until you unsubscribe or request your data be deleted.
The Everydog Co would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. You have the right at any time to stop The Everydog Co from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us and let us know, or follow the unsubscribe link in one of our emails.
6. What are your data protection rights?
The Everydog Co would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request The Everydog Co for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Everydog Co correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Everydog Co to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to The Everydog Co that The Everydog Co erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Everydog Co restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Everydog Co's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Everydog Co transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com or write to us: Kelly Baldwin, Aron Lindgrens Väg 6, 176 68, Järfälla, Sweden
7. What are cookies?
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Remembering your log-in information
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – The Everydog Co uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – The Everydog Co uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The Everydog Co sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can choose not to accept cookies on our website or set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
11. Privacy policies of other websites
13. How to contact us
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us at: Kelly Baldwin, Aron Lindgrens Väg 6, 176 68, Järfälla, Sweden
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that The Everydog Co has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Swedish Data Protection Authority at https://www.datainspektionen.se/