Virtual Coaching Session
1 60-minute virtual coaching session
Available only to students who have completed an introductory consultation!
What you’ll get:
- 1 coaching session (60 minutes)
- Resource library (PDF guides, video demos, and other resources)
- Feedback for video footage of training homework (up to 5 minutes)
Develop important life skills like:
- Communication, responsiveness, and engagement
- Settling on a mat
- Greeting without jumping up
- Cooperative care and fear-free grooming and handling
- Physical and mental activation
- Leash walking skills
New or expecting puppy parent? We can work on:
- Preparing your home and getting the right supplies for a new puppy
- Setting up for success during your first few days together
- Getting started with positive socialization and environmental training
- Having success with potty training
- Managing nipping and chewing
- Introducing independence training
- Introducing essential life skills like name recognition, leash walking, settling in bed, and more
Learn real-life strategies to help with behavior struggles like:
- Reactive behaviors on-leash (barking, lunging, freezing, or hiding from dogs, people, or other triggers).
- Reactive behaviors at home (barking or showing signs of stress in reaction to sights or sounds experienced at home).
- Social fears (insecurity around people or dogs)
- Developing other life skills that will improve your life together
*Please note that if your dog is struggling with behaviors such as aggression, severe anxiety, or separation anxiety, we recommend consulting with a veterinary behaviorist/hundpsykolog. We reserve the right to refer you and your dog to another canine professional at any point during our training. In this event, you will be refunded for any remaining sessions.
*Please review our rescheduling/cancellation policy in our Terms and Conditions before purchasing.