In-Person Coaching Session
Available to students in the Stockholm area.
90-minute sessions held in beautiful Görvalns Naturreservat in Kallhäll, Järfälla.
Available only to students who have completed a virtual introductory consultation!
- Developing a super strong recall
- Improving leash walking skills
- Support with reactive behaviors on-leash (barking, lunging, freezing, or hiding from dogs, people, or other triggers).
- Growing attention and communication skills while in a forest environment
- Learning proper long-leash handling techniques
- Enjoying decompression walks and hikes together
- Practicing parkour and other activating games
- Disengaging from wildlife
*Please note that if your dog is struggling with behaviors such as aggression, severe anxiety, or separation anxiety, we recommend consulting with a veterinary behaviorist/hundpsykolog. We reserve the right to refer you and your dog to another canine professional at any point during our training. In this event, you will be refunded for any remaining sessions.
*Please review our rescheduling/cancellation policy in our Terms and Conditions before purchasing.